Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I DID IT!!!!

It took me forever and a year, but I finished it!!!

What?  You don't have a clue what I am talking about.  
How could you forget?  
Now my feelings are hurt.  
Just kidding.
It could have something to do with the fact that I haven't posted about my project of projects since I started it way back in September.

Remember this?

Well, Yippe -Skippy and Tickle Me Silly it now looks like this:






IT IS FINISHED!!!

Too bad it wasn't finished this afternoon when I attended the baby shower.  I had to give it to her with out the red trim on the cuffs and minus the buttons.  I had told her I was working on it so I had to show her the proof right?  I promised her the finished gem tomorrow morning.  
*putting me on a schedule*
Tomorrow I can finally deliver it and be DONE.
Not a bad job for my first sweater.  Too bad the baby won't be able to wear it until he is two (it is a tad big *smile*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment