Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday and The DPP '10 - Dec. 4



I love Saturdays!
Today is no different. We have a baptism to attend this morning. Then I get to go to a baby shower this afternoon. Two great ways to spend time with friends and family.
  
Last night Rodi returned from his "European Adventures" and since he returned with

I thought that the ornament picture was the perfect fit for today's December Photo Project.
I landed this great ornament last year at the annual progressive dinner and ornament exchange I go to with the ladies from church.  I am so excited that the next one is right around the corner, just 10 days away.  Not that I am counting or anything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment