Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thanksgiving is here and the chickens are still not convinced we are having turkey for our dinner.
They have gone into hiding.

I am thankful for many things today, my family, my friends, my knowledge of the gospel, and the love that my Father in Heaven shows me each and every day.  I am thankful to be part of a military family.  I am thankful to have four beautiful and healthy children.  I am thankful for the animals that grace our property each and everyday with their unique and special personalities.

Today I am extra thankful for my husband and the blessing he continues to be in my life.  I am thankful for the hard work he puts in each and every day.  I am thankful that even on this holiday he is working hard to make sure our chickens have a safe place to call home.
The chicken tractor is almost complete.  In this picture he is putting on the wheels so that I can move the tractor with ease.  Now we he just has to hinge the drop down ramp/flooring that will be under the roost and cover the top with wire.  I am such a lucky gal to have a man around like him.  He keeps me happy and feeling loved every minute of every day.  I can only hope I make him as happy.

I hope you are all having a fantastic day!
With a little help from 
Our dinner is going to be over the top this year.  I am making the recipe for cornmeal yeast rolls and they are looking as if they will be a hit!  I will fill you in on the outcome of the rolls in my next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment