Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family Fun

Fall is nearly here.  I love fall.  It has to be my favorite time of year.  The cool breeze, the windows open, jeans and long sleeves.... need I say more?

We aren't quite ready for long sleeves yet, but it was great fun to watch Rodi and the kids toss the football around the yard tonight.  

There is a lot to do around here between the horses, the cows, the chickens, and the various home renovations.  It is great to take time out every now and again for some fun and laughter.  Have you tried to play football in the yard with a lab and a standard sized poodle?  Laughter just becomes part of the game.

The poodle went back to her owners tonight.  The kids will miss her.  She made some great friends with our crew over the past month.  I am not sure Husker (the lab) is going to know what to do being the only dog in the house, it will be a big change for him.  

I worked a bit on my crocheting today.  Still not ready for the arm holes or sleeves yet.  That will be the true test of my crocheting skills. If I fail, I may have to leave the yarn to the pros and head back to my comfort zone in the kitchen baking breads.


0 comments:

Post a Comment