Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, September 6, 2010

I will finish!

I have been known to start many projects.  That's right, I said "start"...  many of my projects never really get to see the finish line.  I have a basket full of scarves and blankets waiting to be "completed", a shelf full of fabric for blankets not yet made, and scrapbooks only half full.  True to form, when I reached for my crochet hook today I also grabbed my newly acquired book of patterns. 
I should have grabbed one of the unfinished ones, but what fun is that?
If I had thought those patterns were fun I would have finished them right?  Exactly.

So in my spare time *she says with a laugh* I started a new project.  I am very excited to see where this one will take me.  I think I may even see the finish line with this one.

It may not look like much right now, but soon it will be the most adorable hooded sweater for an adorable baby. Just to keep me honest, I may post updates on this project.  If I keep talking about it, maybe, just maybe, it will be added to my "completed" list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment