Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

After the Storm

The storm has come and gone.  I am glad it waited to pass through until my evening activities were done. I opened the blinds on the bedroom window this morning looking out towards the pasture.  The horses were running in the cool morning air.  I watched them for a minute or two before grabbing my camera to share the moment with you.  Too bad the moment was over by the time I grabbed the camera.  *sigh*  

I had to settle for this picture instead.  Rosebud is giving me the stare-down.  I think she is trying to tell me that when I let people take pictures of me running, I can take pictures of them running.

Now I have to go bake some bread.  It wasn't on my "to-do" list until I read this post .  Now it is at the top of my list, and I am sure when you read about this scrumptious loaf of goodness it will be at the top of your list too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited about this bread and all the Grandmother Bread variations! Thanks for the link, Heather.

~ H said...

I hope to see your "Grandmother Bread" posts soon :D

Post a Comment