Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fabulous Fall Food

Looking a yummy Fall dish for dinner?

I found my favorite fall dish a few years back.  I feel bad having kept it a secret all this time.  The time has come for me to share this little beauty with others.  

Glazed Pork Chops

6 pork chops
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. water

Place pork chops in shallow baking dish.  If possible do not stack or overlap the chops.
Make a paste of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Spread paste evenly over the chops.

Bake uncovered in 250 degrees oven for 45 min. 
Turn the chops, spoon some sauce over the chops and continue to bake at 250 degrees for another 15 min.
Increase the oven temp. to 350 degrees and bake for last 15 min.

Goes great with a tossed salad, home-style mashed potatoes, and the vegetable of your liking.  I live with corn lovers, but every now and then I sneak in some green beans or broccoli.

Next time I will have my head about me and take some pictures.  It would be the best if I could make this post smell like my house did the day I was baking  this. Ooohhhh SO, SO, SO good!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment