Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can't watch...

I can't watch, so I stayed home.  
My not so tiny, firstborn, went to see a man about a bull today.  If he were just going to talk to him about buying the family a new herd bull, I think I could have made the trip.  No, my son was going to see a man about riding a bull.

I still can't breathe.

He has wanted to ride bulls since he was a tiny 3 year old just out of diapers. He new all the riders on the PBR tour and even the names of the bulls.  Most other kids his age didn't even know what the PBR was.  
Peanut Butter and Rasins????

*Sigh* He will be turning 14 in January and his dream is still to ride a bull.

Rodi saw an add... he made the call... and now my son will finally get to see what it feels like to be on a bull.

Today was supposed to be just talk and some mechanical bull riding.  
I checked my e-mail a few minutes ago and found this picture waiting for me:

That my friends is NOT a mechanical bull. 
I have been told there was no riding involved, just some sitting. *Wheeew!*

I am thinking this activity is a great father and son thing.  When it comes to bull riding I am pretty sure this mama's heart just can't handle it.

I must let you all know that I love this bull rider -to-be of mine.  
I can't wait to hear his tales of today's experiences.  
I just can't watch.  

1 comments:

Emily Schueler said...

This would be WAY out of bounds as far as comfort level for this momma as well. Just seeing #1 son of yours on the back of that behemoth is enough to produce goosebumps on me.

Post a Comment