Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Learning Curves

Changing things up a bit on the blog.  I am not sure that I will be sticking with this template as I am playing with one of my very own.  It is either playing, or just pure torture.  I haven't quite decided yet.  I will let you know when the verdict is made.

It is very late and I should be fast asleep, like Rodi.  I have so much I want to tell you all about my fabulous day, but I think it may have to wait until tomorrow.

I will let you know that it includes

A little about Husker

A brief glimpse of Bogart

and something so S'more Good 
even Rodi was caught smiling

Have I told y'all how much I love that man of mine?  
Tons, I tell ya, tons!

Okay enough hints, I must retire for the night.  I will fill you in on our great day after I have had a few hours of sleep. 


baby bunny 3 days old.
Sweet Dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment