Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Finish Line!

So are you ready to see my search for the perfect background to be over?

I know I am!

I am going to continue to study up and learn how to make my very own template.  Until then I do believe this is the layout that made the final cut.  

Thanks for your patience.  You have all been so kind, not yelling at me, insisting that I stop the ever changing backgrounds.  At times I had flashbacks to my childhood days, when my dad would spin me round and round on the merry-go-round.  All is fine on the merry-go-round until.... it stops. I had to find a background I liked TODAY.  My head and stomach couldn't it anymore.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, the search is over.  The next background you will find here will be one made by little ol' me.  So I hope this background doesn't make you ill. You will be seeing it for a while. *smile*

0 comments:

Post a Comment