Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rainy Day

There is a misty rain falling outside.
Most of the animals are taking shelter where they can find it


This is Fancy.  See her fancy horns.  We don't want her to feel like her horns are inadequate.  She should instead feel like her horns are special. Maybe even beautiful.  So we call her Fancy.  Fancy was hollering at me this morning for some hay.  This girl can MOO!  I had to look twice to see who was doing all that talk out there.  What she may lack in horns, she has more than made up for in the vocal department.

Good Morning Sunshine!  Sunshine arrived here with Big Mama and Fancy.  They are quite the trio.  I refer to them as the old ladies.  They were born in the mid 1990's.  They are great cows (Zebu).  They just do their thing and mind to their own business...eating the grass.  


"Shhhh... she'll never find us under here"

See what I have to put up with!  The hen squad would rather find hiding places than lay eggs!

I googled the "Home Circus Hens" this morning (see my previous post).  Now I HAVE to have these hens!  Their laying days may be just about over, but check out this picture!!!  They swim in the pool!  HAhahahaha!!!  What do you think my kids friends would think if they came over for a swim in the pool and the chickens joined them!  Oh my belly hurts from laughing so hard.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment