Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE....

Last month I subscribed to Hobby Farm Home.  No more sneaking peaks while shopping in town, not for this girl.  From now on it is special delivery right to the mailbox with my very own name on it.  Oh how I love new recipes, this issue is packed full!  I can't wait to get started testing out new recipes that I may want to add to our holiday menus.  I think Savory Corn Pudding is a must!  

This issue also includes recipes for eight quick yeast free breads.  I am pretty certain that Carley J and I will be putting these recipes to the test in our kitchen.  

This is going to be a fun issue to work our way through.  I can't wait to get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment